Who is elligible to use TCU Health Center Pharmacy?
Only TCU students or faculty/employees can use the TCU Pharmacy.
- Call or come by the pharmacy with the medication in its bottle or package.
- We will need the name and phone number of the pharmacy, the medication name, and prescription number for faster service.
- Transferred prescriptions are usually ready within 24 hours.
- See a Health Center provider, or have your family health-care provider call or fax (817-257-5271) in your prescription.
- Or bring in your written prescription. Bring your insurance card if you have one.
- You will need the name of the medication and your prescription number.
- Click on the Prescription Refill button in the menu and enter your information.
- Call the pharmacy during pharmacy hours (817)257-8849, or
- Request refills via email at email@example.com anytime day or night.
- Bring in the old prescription and fill out a refill request form
Call us at (817) 257-8849 or go to the Contact Us page of this site and send us an email with your question.